Coming off a big summer where Langdon won the 15 and under Three Stripe Select Basketball Championship on the east and west coast going 18-0. The wing has transformed his game even more becoming a super dynamic scorer, while still being able to be a leader on the defensive end. I will be the first to say he has had a crazy freshmen year but reflecting back and looking on to next year, here’s what he had to say:
1. How was your first year on the circuit? What were some challenges that’s you faced and how did you adjust to those challenges and how did they make you better?
2. Who was the hardest team you played on the circuit this year? Who was the hardest player you played against or defended?
3. You guys lost in the 4th round of the playoffs of your freshman year at MillBrook, how are you feeling going into your sophomore? What are your goals for this season?
4. After big live periods which schools/colleges have been in contact the most so far?
5. Do you have a dream school/offer?
1. My first year on the circuit was awesome. All the goals I had for the team and myself I accomplished. It was hard at first to learn how to play with other really good players. Throughout the season we started to figure it out and it resulted in a championship.
2. The best team I played was New World. They are well coached and play great defense. The hardest player I guarded was probably my guy Jerry Easter. It’s been fun seeing us both grow throughout the years.
3. I feel great going into this high school season. I think we truly have a team that can win a state championship. One of my goals is to help all my teammates get offers. For myself, I want to break the school scoring record this year. I also want to average a double double.
4. I’ve been in contact the most with Virginia, Virginia tech, LSU, NC State , Illinois.
5. I don’t have a dream school. I am open to any school that wants to recruit me.